A stylishly designed Teaching Planner to help keep you organized this school year! It’s got everything you need to get you started and keep you going with successful plans for the school year.
- Colorful intro page
- Two-page year view spread August 2019-July 2020
- 12 two-page, dated monthly planning spreads (featuring a different color each month)
- 24 lined notes spreads (two spreads following each month)
- 40 pages of weekly planning spread (designed for back-back printing)
How to Use
Use these pages as an addition to a teacher binder or have them professionally bound for your very own lesson planner! Print in color or black and white to save a little cash, it’s up to you. While there are no official rules for working with your Teaching Planner, here are a few tips:
- Download your planner and save to your computer where you can easily access it
- Set your printer to fit the entire page
- Use a color printer if you can!
- Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
- To keep your planner organized, use a three ring binder or discbound notebook
**Designed for easy back-back printing
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.