The digital version is an instant download for the 2018-19 Academic Year that you can print at home and setup in whichever way suits you best. Prefer a pre-printed and bound planner? Check out TimeAndToDoPlanner.com
Created by a teacher, this planner was designed especially for busy, creative professionals – educators, busy moms, students, and 8-5 working professionals – allowing you to map out your entire day and all your to-dos on one one spread.
With just the right balance of flexibility and structure, use this planner to help you:
- Get everything out of your head, and onto a list
- Implement “time blocking” as a strategy to manage your schedule and to-dos
- Manage and categorize your long term and short term to-dos
- Two-page Year View (August 2018-July 2019) + Bonus Next Year View (August 2019-July 2020)
- 12 Two-page Monthly Planning Pages (August 2018-July 2019) – month dates are all pre-filled
- Unique Weekly View includes a schedule designed with 15 minutes increments, from 8am – 8pm (extra room at the top and bottom for additional hours or to-dos)
- Dated, weekly planning pages
- US Holidays on both Weekly and Monthly Spreads
- Clean, simple design allows your time and to-dos to be the focus
- New! 18 ToDo + Notes pages included
- 18 Notes pages included
**Prints standard letter size, 8.5″ x 11″
How to Use
While there are no official rules for working with your digital Time & ToDo Planner, here are a few tips:
• Download your planner and save to your computer where you can easily access it
• Set your printer to fit the entire page
• Use a color printer if you can!
• Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
• To keep you planner organized, use a three ring binder or discbound notebook (there is plenty of margin space for punching!) and tabs
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to instantly download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
I’m a hard working coach & teacher. This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.