The digital planner is an instant download for the 2022-23 Academic Year that you can print at home and setup in whichever way suits you best.
Created by a teacher, this planner was designed especially for creative professionals, educators, busy moms, students, and 8-5 working folks – allowing you to map out your entire week and all your to-dos on just one spread.
With just the right balance of flexibility and structure, use this planner to help you:
- Get everything out of your head, and onto a list
- Implement “time blocking” as a strategy to manage your schedule and to-dos
- Manage and categorize your long term and short term to-dos
**For the full suite of Time & ToDo Planners, including the discbound and wirebound planners, please visit our main site TimeAndToDoPlanner.com
- Two-page Year View (August 2022-July 2023)
- Year at a Glance – see every day of the year in one clean, clear view with room to write in each day
- 12 Two-page Monthly Planning Pages (August 2022-July 2023) – month dates are all pre-filled
- 12 Two-page Monthly ToDo and Notes Pages – placed right after the month spread, these notes and todo pages help with longer-term planning
- Unique Weekly View includes a schedule designed with 15 minutes increments, with extra room at the top and bottom for additional hours or to-dos
- Selectable Start Time – choose from 6am, 7am or 8am start time, with 12 daily hour blocks
- Dated, weekly planning pages
- US Holidays on both Weekly and Monthly Spreads
- Motivational Quotes featured in each month view
- 2023-2024 Year Spread in back of the planner, perfect for future year planning
- Clean, simple design allows your time and to-dos to be the focus
- 22 Notes pages included
- 3 Colorful Cover Designs
- Paper size: 8.5 x 11″
- Page count: 184 pages
- BONUS – Get July 2022 Month and Week Pages
**Prints standard letter size, 8.5″ x 11″
How to Use
While there are no official rules for working with your digital Time & ToDo Planner, here are a few tips:
- Download your planner and save to your computer where you can easily access it
- Set your printer to fit the entire page
- Use a color printer if you can!
- Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
- To keep your planner organized, use a three ring binder or discbound notebook (there is plenty of margin space for punching!) and tabs
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to instantly download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
I’m a hard working coach & teacher. This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.