- Tell Us About Yourself teacher interest survey –> great for the beginning of the year to collect info on teacher interests that you can use to jazz up PD throughout the year
- PD Sign In Sheet –> easily print and be ready for teachers to sign in at the start of PD
- PD Year Plan –> use this to help you plan and organize PD topics throughout the year
- PD Idea Tracker –> don’t let those great ideas for PD topics get away! This tool will help you collect and plan for where your ideas may fit into the bigger PD picture for your school
- PD Interest Survey –> print this form, share with teachers, and use the gathered info to help you plan for Differentiated PD groups
- PD Exit Ticket –> it’s important to collect teacher feedback for all of your PD sessions. Print and use this form to help you easily do so!
- PD Annual Survey –> we use this 2-pg. form to help us collect teacher feedback on PD at the end of the year. It gives us a big picture understanding of what worked, and ideas for next year
- PD Log –> don’t forget to track your PD progress throughout the year. This tool will give you an organized view of where you’ve been throughout the year, and will help you plan for next year
- PD Planning Checklist –> great tool to print and use to keep you focused and well directed in the PD planning process. Just check-off as you go!
- Example PD Email –> I included this as a sample of how you might communicate with staff regarding upcoming PD
- PD Planner –> This is a one page planning tool to help you schedule logistics, materials, and create an agenda
- PD Facilitation Skills –> I’ve been using this one a lot myself lately! It’s helps me with what to think about in becoming a better facilitator, and it’s also great to give someone else to provide you with feedback
- Cover Page
**prints standard letter size, 8.5 x 11″
How to Use
Here a few fun tips/ideas for working with your PD Planning Kit:
- Download your planner and save to your computer where you can easily access it
- When printing, set your printer to fit the entire page
- Use a color printer if you can!
- Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
- To keep you planner organized, use a three ring binder or discbound notebook (there is plenty of margin space for punching!)
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
I’m a hard working educator. This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.