Interview Prep Kit
- Interview Tips –> a few tips for before and during the interview process
- Interview Questions and Categories –> common interview categories and questions for instructional coaching positions
- Interview Checklist –> a checklist for important considerations before, during, and after the interview
- Interview Overview –> a one page “at a glance” planning sheet for your interview
- Coaching Cycle Example –> two pages to reflect on coaching cycles you’ve conducted
- Planning PD Example
- Additional Examples/Notes –> use these different categories/prompts to help you reflect on your skills and knowledge in these different areas
- Interview Answer Planning –> specific interview questions and space for you to plan your answer
- Interview Review
- Cover Page
**prints standard letter size, 8.5 x 11″
How to Use
Here a few tips/ideas for working with your Interview Prep Planning Kit:
- Download your planning kit and save to your computer where you can easily access it
- When printing, set your printer to fit the entire page
- Use a color printer if you can, but you can also print in black and white to save money on color printing
- Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
I’m a hard working educator. This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.
Comments are closed.