This infographic was designed to be a friendly, visual list to help guide you through you first 90 days as a coach and beyond. With the hecticness of a busy school year, we all too often find ourselves doing more scrambling forward rather than purposeful steady stepping forward. This guide will help you take it one steady step at a time, and ensure you’re on the path towards accomplishment and success in your work as a coach.
Formatted to be printed in standard letter size (8.5 x 11”) as well as full poster size (24 x 36″), and divided into 30/60/90 day sections, this printable and poster is ready to be popped into your Coaching Kit or hung on your wall. Check off the steps as you go, and feel confident as you make progress moving forward!
Perfect for those brand new to Instructional Coaching or for kicking off your new year or new semester.
Get the 36-item checklist showing all the things to do and when to do them.
- Instant Download
- Full color
- Available in both letter size (8.5″ x 11″) and full poster (24″ x 36″, with and without bleeds for professional printing)
How to use
• Download your infographic and poster and save to your computer where you can easily access it
• Set your printer to fit the entire page
• Use a color printer if you can!
• Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the infographic.
I’m a hard working coach & teacher just like you. This infographic is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.