Walk Through a Coaching Cycle Workshop
$49.00 – $79.00
Do either of these describe you?
Well, you’ve landed in the right spot!
In this 3-part video workshop, we’ll walk through a full coaching cycle together.
As a full-time instructional coach who went straight from the classroom into coaching, I totally understand those feelings of nervousness or uncertainty you feel when you’re just starting out.
And after eight years of coaching, I also get that drive to always want to get better!
That’s why I’ve created this workshop, just for you.
In the Walk Through a Coaching Cycle Workshop, I’m looking forward to helping you:
- Streamline all the coaching information that may have been unloaded on you, and feel less overwhelmed
- Create a clear, step-by-step plan for how to to get started (and get better) with successful coaching cycles
- Answer those “odds-and-ends” questions about the logistics of it all – How often do you observe during a coaching cycle? Do you always do an observation before meeting with the teacher?
And the cool thing about this, is I’m an actual coach. Just like you! I’m not perfect, but I’m excited to share what I’ve learned, and work alongside you.
At the end of our journey together, you’ll have that confidence and extra know-how you’re looking for to implement and execute effective coaching cycles.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
Part One: The Flow of a Coaching Cycle
- The key components of a successful coaching cycle
- How to create a clear instructional vision for you and the teacher, connected to your work
- The importance of supporting teacher learning, and how to do it
- Tools and visuals to help you understand and implement each of the coaching cycle components
Part Two: Coaching Cycle Case Study
- How to get organized for your coaching cycles
- How to actually “put it all” together — step-by-step!
- Visuals and coaching videos to support your learning
Part Three: Reflection and Documentation
- Ideas and tools for documenting and tracking your progress
- Considerations for what to share with your principal
- Inspiration for moving forward
3 Instructional videos
(over 120 minutes) that will walk you through a full coaching cycle, from kicking-off to wrapping up.
3 full-length, real-life coaching videos
to help you understand and implement each phase of a coaching cycle: Kick-Off, Feedback, Wrap-Up
to help you plan and put your learning into action
for taking notes and improving understandings
“First of all, I want to tell you that I absolutely LOVE your documentation and your videos! What a fantastic package you’ve put together. This is only my second year as a Literacy Coach so I’m really just learning as I go along and your clear and concise way of explaining the coaching cycle is EXACTLY what I needed. I cannot thank you enough.
For Pro and Elite Workshop members there is a dedicated Coaching Question and Answer section.
Get direct, 1-on-1 answers to all your questions, as well as read from the growing list of Q&As from your fellow coaches, such as:
- How many teachers do you typically meet with during a stretch of coaching cycles?
- How soon do you start with coaching cycles?
- I’ve just started at a new school, and there are no guidelines for my role. What do you suggest?
- Teachers here have never been in coaching cycles before, how do I get started?
- 1 Year
- Coaching Q&A
The Simplified Coaching Planning Kit
- Coaching Q&A
Note: This workshop pricing is for single-seat membership.
Do you offer Group Memberships?
Yes! Simply select the membership level you would like for your group. Then in the cart change the quantity to the number in your group. Discounts will be applied automatically. and I’ll work with you to get all members setup with access.
Do you offer Purchase Orders (POs)?
Yes, of course. Please email me directly with the level and number of members and I will send over a PO. Once payment has been received, I will help get all members setup with access to the workshop.
I’m looking forward to learning alongside you! Questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Workshop Plus, Workshop Pro, Workshop Elite
Comments are closed.