Today I’m excited to share my interview with Amanda Meachem. Amanda is in her first year of Instructional Coaching, after 20 years in the classroom!
Here are some specific takeaways from our conversation:
- Amanda’s biggest challenge as a new coach, and how she works to overcome it
- How Amanda collaborates with her coaching colleagues
- How Amanda supports her professional growth and learning
- Amanda’s tools and tips for staying organized
- What Amanda’s coaching schedule looks like
- What Amanda’s learning about building relationships
Resources mentioned in the interview and shared by Amanda (thanks Amanda!):
- Agents of Change: How Content Coaching Transforms Teaching and Learning
- Coaching Observation Form (created by Amanda)
- Teacher Contact Tracker (created by Amanda)
And if you have any follow-up questions for Amanda or would like to connect with her further, here’s where you can find her:
(Teaching & Learning) https://www.pinterest.com/csalt5/teaching-learning/
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And a special thanks to Amanda for joining me this week.
If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming Stories from the Field Interview (all educators welcome!) please shoot me an email.
Until next time!