Stories From the Field : Interview with Stacie Giesecke
Categories: Goals and Motivation, Instructional Coaching
Today I’m excited to bring you another episode of Stories from the Field. Stacie and I had a fun chat about her journey as a first year instructional coach, after a number of years in the classroom.
Here are some specific takeaways from our conversation:
- How Stacie uses humor and likes “keeping it real” to build relationships with teachers
- What Stacie has learned about becoming a better listener, and how to do it!
- The importance of becoming a “partner” with teachers
- How Stacie creates a welcoming coaching space
- The unique way Stacie documents her work as a coach (clue: selfies!)
- Stacie’s top tips for new coaches
And if you have any follow-up questions for Stacie or would like to connect with her further, here’s where you can find her:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share, or a question for us? Leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And a special thanks to Stacie for chatting with me this week.
If you’d like to be featured in an upcoming Stories from the Field Interview (all educators welcome!) please shoot me an email.
Talk to you soon!
No comments yet.