Today I’m excited to bring you another episode of Stories from the Field. Stacie and I had a fun chat about her journey as a first year instructional coach, after a number of years in the classroom.
Here are some specific takeaways from our conversation:
- How Stacie uses humor and likes “keeping it real” to build relationships with teachers
- What Stacie has learned about becoming a better listener, and how to do it!
- The importance of becoming a “partner” with teachers
- How Stacie creates a welcoming coaching space
- The unique way Stacie documents her work as a coach (clue: selfies!)
- Stacie’s top tips for new coaches
And if you have any follow-up questions for Stacie or would like to connect with her further, here’s where you can find her:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share, or a question for us? Leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And a special thanks to Stacie for chatting with me this week.
Talk to you soon!