Ready or not…Back to School we go!
I’m not sure about you, but this time of year I always have a million thoughts swirling through my head.
So I decided to put together a list. A list to help guide me (and you!) through the start of a new school year.
All too often with the hecticness that is the beginning of a new year, we can find ourselves doing more scrambling forward rather than steady, purposeful stepping forward.
Don’t get overwhelmed, just take it one steady step at a time, and you’ll find yourself solidly on the path towards accomplishment and success in your work this year as a coach.
This list is by no means all-encompassing, but provides a good foundation for all of us, new and veteran alike, to build on.
Hope this helps set you off on the right foot!
And here are a few additional resources to help you along the way:
- The First Few Weeks of School – What Do I Do?!
- Getting Started with Instructional Coaching
- 4 Steps for Creating a Coaching Cycle Schedule
- Walk Through a Coaching Cycle Workshop
- How to Create a Coaching Schedule (and handle your busy-ness)
- 3 Keys to Finding the Time for Quality Coaching
- The Time & ToDo Planner
- Your First 90 Days as an Instructional Coach – Poster and Printable
Happy Back to School!